Private Tour Request
Please request a tour, and we will call to confirm and take payment within 48 hours
Tours are suitable for all ages and abilities. You decide:
• whether you come to us or we come to you- we offer a “home inventory” service to show you what’s growing in your own yard!
• how much time we spend together
• whether we focus on mushrooms, plants, or both
Keep in mind that aside from the above options, if your party is less than six people, a private tour is usually only preferable if you are already at an intermediate level or are unable to join a public tour. Otherwise, a larger group tends to make for a livelier tour — plus we find more!
Price is determined by length of tour and group size.
- Wild food stroll (90 minutes): starting at $240 for up to 6 adults ($40/adult, $15/ages 5-11)
- Foraging tour (3 hours): starting at $450 for up to 6 adults ($75/adult, $35/ages 5-11)
1.5 – 3 Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear?
For the foraging component, we recommend long pants, socks, and sturdy shoes.
What if it rains?
Tours are generally rain or shine. Check the forecast and dress to be comfortable outside!
For more FAQ, see here.