With private tours, you decide:
• whether you come to us or we come to you
• whether we make a point of visiting a waterfall (example)
• how strenuous a route we take
• how much time we spend together (usually three hours)
• how much fun vs. detailed information we focus on
• whether we focus on mushrooms, plants, or both
• whether we include a meal, prepare it together,
or you go to a restaurant
Keep in mind that aside from the above options, if your party is less than six people, a private tour is usually only preferable if you are already at an intermediate level or otherwise require special attention. Otherwise, a larger group tends to make for a livelier tour — plus we find more!
Private tours are $450 for the first 1-6 adults, $75 for additional adults, and $30 for children age 4-10. Children under 4 are free. Full prepayment is required. Dates are not reserved and prices are subject to change until payment is received. Our refund policy is here. Introductory e-book, directions, and other details are sent upon registration.For more information or to arrange a date, contact us.